I can easily slip back into relapse. Sometimes I wake up and I have to force myself to leave the house. I gotta stay 4 steps ahead of myself at all times.
Making friends with anxiety is really hard, I wish I had made more of an effort to do so in college but I can tell you some tips I learned.
- Join a club/org on campus. This will help you find people that share similar interests
- Look friendly. I had people tell me that I look mean so that’s why they never approach me. I think it will help if you smile when you see someone familiar or just look up at people with friendly eye contact.
- Introduce yourself. This is really hard, but you can start with the people in your apartment,start a conversation and focus on the things that you share in common and that makes you more relaxed to talk about.
- You can always practice! I do this a lot. If I plan on being more social I tend to practice what I’m going to say and this helps me when I get too anxious.
- Don’t lock yourself up in the room, get out and be involved with your new roommates. Maybe you can ask them to go to the cafe together or just talk about classes.
Hope this helps!
Recovery is an initial stage of self awareness where you finally see something positive coming from all of this.Here’s how you can start.
1. Identify your mental illness. What is is that you are struggling with? I want you to learn everything you can about this illness. What does it mean to…
you get paid once a month here in the UK :)
Oh man! What are you suppose to do in between!
Never heard of a place that pays you more than once a month.
I’m used to weekly payments!
So the downside of this job: working there for almost 2 months and no payments yet. Apparently we get paid once a month and it takes about 2-3 weeks for the insurance companies to process your billing paperwork. I love this job but I might have to find something else. Aint no body got time to be getting paid once a month.